Event is FINISHED
Give your child's brain and heart a good workout before 18 & 19 October. Getting your young one familiarised with the format and topics will mean that he or she can walk into the exam hall with confidence. A 9-hour course may be tough, but when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. We promise to make the challenges fun! What's covered in this 3-day brain workout?
GEP Selection Test 2016 - 3 Day Brain Workout - Run 1
- Comprehension and cloze techniques
- Vocabulary builder
- Commonly asked questions
- Relevant heuristics skills
- General Ability
- Verbal question types
- Non-verbal types
- Additional practice questions with worked answers provided.
- Complimentary after-workshop consultation available for
- Students who require additional help
- Parents who wish to have FAQs answered.
Date & Time
14 Oct: 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
15 &16 Oct: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
(Above is the correct timing. Booking system cannot display different timings over multiple days)
Want to find more groups and events like this?